Nine Times Table And Random Test Lyrics
9 x 1 = 9
9 x 2 = 18
9 x 3 = 27
9 x 4 = 36
9 x 5 = 45
9 x 6 = 54
9 x 7 = 63
9 x 8 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
9 x 10 = 90
9 x 11 = 99
9 x 12 = 108
Nine Times Table And Random Test Learning Activities
Maths Card Game
- Write the nine times tables on a coloured piece of card e.g. 9x1=9, 9x2=18
- Separately cut out each equation to make a set of cards.
- Put the set into a zip lock bag and label "Nine Times Table".
- Split the children up into groups of three. One child is the 'teacher ' and the other two children are the players. The 'teacher ' pulls out a card and reads the equation e.g. 9x7=? Whoever answers the correct number gets the card. Play until all cards have been pulled out. At the end count up how many cards each player has. Who has the most?
- Lauren has nine dogs. Each dog has four legs. How many legs are there in total?
9 x 4 = 36
- Brainstorm different ways of solving this question e.g. draw, use materials, image, pair up with a buddy etc.
- Watch the nine times table video song and chant along.
- Can you answer the nine times table random test?
- Discuss the number patterns that are shown during the nine times table random test.
- You will need white A4 paper, a variety of coloured paint and cotton buds.
- Give each child in the class a different multiple of 9 e.g. 9, 18, 27, 36
- Write the given number in the middle of the paper.
- Draw a circle to represent a group and use the cotton buds to represent the ones e.g. write 45 in the middle. You will need 5 circles to represent the groups and 9 dots in each circle.