Eleven Times Table And Random Test Lyrics
11 x 1 = 11
11 x 2 = 22
11 x 3 = 33
11 x 4 = 44
11 x 5 = 55
11 x 6 = 66
11 x 7 = 77
11 x 8 = 88
11 x 9 = 99
11 x 10 = 110
11 x 11 = 121
11 x 12 = 132
Eleven Times Table And Random Test Learning Activities
Maths Card Game
- Write the eleven times tables on a coloured piece of card e.g. 11x1=11, 11x2=22
- Separately cut out each equation to make a set of cards.
- Put the set into a zip lock bag and label "Eleven Times Table".
- Split the children up into groups of three. One child is the Ôteacher' and the other two children are the players. The Ôteacher' pulls out a card and reads the equation e.g. 11x7=? Whoever answers the correct number gets the card. Play until all cards have been pulled out. At the end count up how many cards each player has. Who has the most?
- Emma has eleven boxes of donuts. Each box has twelve donuts in it. How many donuts does Emma have in total? 11 x 12 = 132
- Brainstorm different ways of solving this question e.g. draw, use materials, image, pair up with a buddy etc.
- Watch the eleven times table video song and chant along.
- Can you answer the eleven times table random test?
- Discuss the number patterns that are shown during the eleven times table random test.
- You will need white A4 paper, a variety of coloured paint and cotton buds.
- Give each child in the class a different multiple of 11 e.g. 11, 22, 33
- Write the given number in the middle of the paper.
- Draw a circle to represent a group and use the cotton buds to represent the ones e.g. write 33 in the middle. You will need 3 circles to represent the groups and 11 dots in each circle.