You will need:
- A paper plate
- Whole puncher
- A vivid.
This activity can be used for the 2, 3, 5 and 10 times tables.
1. In the middle of the plate write 2.
2. On the outside of the plate in the same format as a clock write 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 in random order
3. Use the whole puncher to create holes on top of each answer.
4. Put the piece of string through the number 2 (on the outside of the plate) and tie a knot.
5. Lace in order -skip counting in twos.
Check out our Love to Sing Times Table and Multiplication Kids Songs