Ten Times Table And Random Test Lyrics
10 x 1 = 10
10 x 2 = 20
10 x 3 = 30
10 x 4 = 40
10 x 5 = 50
10 x 6 = 60
10 x 7 = 70
10 x 8 = 80
10 x 9 = 90
10 x 10 = 100
10 x 11 = 110
10 x 12 = 120
Ten Times Table And Random Test Learning Activities
Maths Card Game
- Write the ten times tables on a coloured piece of card e.g. 10x1=10, 10x2=20
- Separately cut out each equation to make a set of cards.
- Put the set into a zip lock bag and label “Ten Times Table”.
- Split the children up into groups of three. One child is the ‘teacher’ and the other two children are the players. The ‘teacher’ pulls out a card and reads the equation e.g. 10x7=? Whoever answers the correct number gets the card. Play until all cards have been pulled out. At the end count up how many cards each player has. Who has the most?
- Kate has ten bunches of bananas. Each bunch has 7 bananas. How many bananas does she have altogether? 10 x 7 =70
- Brainstorm different ways of solving this question e.g. draw, use materials, image, pair up with a buddy etc.
- Watch the ten times table video song and chant along.
- Can you answer the ten times table random test?
- Discuss the number patterns that are shown during the ten times table random test.
- Hand print art –place paint into a tray. Use an A4 piece of paper for each child. Place both hands into the paint and hand stamp on paper. Count how many sets of 10 there are in the classroom. E.g. 18 children = 180 hand prints. Display on wall.