This is a fabulous Easter activity for kids – they absolutely love getting their hands dirty and creating this cute Easter card for loved ones!
You will need
- Colored card
- White paint
- Pink paint (or make it yourself mixing white and red)
- Black vivid
- Cotton ball
- Fold A4 card into half
2. Paint hand (except the thumb) with white washable paint
3. Get children to squeeze their pinky/ring finger together and their pointer/middle finger together when pressing down to make bunny ears.
4. Either use pink paint or mix white and red – paint the middle of the rabbits ear
5. Once the paint has dried use a black vivid to draw the eyes and mouth.
6. Add a cotton ball or sparkly nose.
Hey presto – your Easter bunny card is ready to go!