I Have A Question? (How Much Do You Love Me?) Lyrics
I have a question, a question.
A most important question.
Please tell me truly, so truly.
How much do you love me?
I love you more than the stars.
More than the sky.
More than the deep blue ocean.
I love you today and forever more.
I love you so much!
I Have A Question? (How Much Do You Love Me?) Learning Activities
- Divide children into two groups. One half sings the first verse and the other half sings the second verse. Sing the song again but this time swap the groups around.
- View the video of the song and ask children "How does the song make you feel?"
- Why does it feel SO good to be loved? Why is it SO important to feel loved?
- Work with a partner and explore ways to move to this song to show the words and feelings.
- Sing and read along to the YouTube song to achieve multi-sensory learning "Do it, see it, hear it!"
Print out the song PDF
- Read the song lyrics - ask children a variety of questions.
- Re-read the song lyrics and ask children to join in.
- Recognise and use a variety of punctuation when reading. " " ! ? . ,
- Look at print and conventions (bold, italics).
- Talk about interesting/challenging words and discuss what they mean.
- Word study - phonic knowledge, compound words, rhyming word, contractions etc.