I am a robot big and strong.
Watch me as I walk along.
Push this button and I will say
"How are all my friends today?"
Pull this lever and they will tell.
"We are feeling very well."
- "Individual Voice Expression" - create your own "robotic voice" and chant along with the rhyme.
- Explore robotic moves and move in time to the rhyme.
- Create your own robots out of recycled material e.g. cardboard boxes, rolls, bottle caps etc.
- Sing and read along to the YouTube song to achieve multi-sensory learning "Do it, see it and hear it!"
Print out the song PDF
- Read the song lyrics - ask children a variety of questions.
- Re-read the song lyrics and ask children to join in.
- Recognise and use a variety of punctuation when reading. " " ! ? . ,
- Look at print and conventions (bold, italics).
- Talk about interesting/challenging words and discuss what they mean.
- Word study - phonic knowledge, compound words, rhyming word, contractions etc.